Please find attached the 3 licences to extend the DRY RACK – WIND DRYING fishery on Monday July 30 to Thursday August 2. We will have a follow up call on Wednesday August 1 at 1 p.m. to plan further fisheries.
Here are a couple of reminders for the attached licences.
• This is a daylight fishery from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• 1 set net and 1 dip net per fishing site.
• All fish must be processed on site using traditional dry racking wind drying techniques.
• No fish are to leave the dry rack site unprocessed.
• Please provide catch numbers to the monitoring programs. If monitors are not permitted on site, find alternative ways to get the fish numbers to the monitors on a regular basis. Considerations may be required to remove fishers from the licence if fishers refuse to provide catch numbers.
• C&P will be out to enforce all licence conditions. If they come across sites that are not following the rules, fishers may be removed from the licence.
Please see attached PDF files: