Please find attached the 3 licences to extend the DRY RACK – WIND DRYING fishery on Monday July 30 to Thursday August 2. We will have a follow up call on Wednesday August 1 at 1 p.m. to plan further fisheries.
Here are a couple of reminders for the attached licences.
• This is a daylight fishery from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• 1 set net and 1 dip net per fishing site.
• All fish must be processed on site using traditional dry racking wind drying techniques.
• No fish are to leave the dry rack site unprocessed.
• Please provide catch numbers to the monitoring programs. If monitors are not permitted on site, find alternative ways to get the fish numbers to the monitors on a regular basis. Considerations may be required to remove fishers from the licence if fishers refuse to provide catch numbers.
• C&P will be out to enforce all licence conditions. If they come across sites that are not following the rules, fishers may be removed from the licence.
http://sindenlightgun.com/blog/mailing-list/?replytocom=167 Please see attached PDF files:http://nutritionpedia.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1593738427.4959659576416015625000 http://soarvalleydental.com/main/wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml http://fromthefinney.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1593613245.6507680416107177734375