Please find attached 3 licences for The Lower Fraser First Nations, Harrison Fisheries Authority and to Yale First Nation to target sockeye with an incidental harvest of chinook. There are no mesh restrictions and no retention of Steelhead or Sturgeon. The Dry rack is already in place until Friday night at 6 p.m. and then the Set communal fishery begins at 6 p.m. We would really like to keep the Dry rack catch separate from the Communal fishery. So please ask all of your fishers to report all their dry rack catch to the FVAFS, Yale and HFA monitoring program before the communal opportunity occurs. We don’t want to miss any counts or double count fish. Thank you.
- Wednesday July 25 & Thursday July 26 06:00 hours – 21:00 hours both days
- Friday July 27 06:00 hours – 18:00 hours
Communal FSC – Sockeye with Chinook bycatch
- Set Net – 1800 hours Friday July 27 to 1800 hours Sunday July 29
- Drift Net – All communities except Katzie Kwantlen 06:00 hours to 14:00 hours both Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 29
- Drift Net – Katzie and Kwantlen – 12:00 hours to 20:00 hours both Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 29
Here are the attached PDF: