Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Pills March 18, 2020 – Update
Notice to the community
http://fromthefinney.co.uk/analysis/tactical-preview-preston-north-end-vs-derby-county/?fbclid=IwAR0q7TolbEJOHPfP15b85fARDENDsX8WdazBTpySgGoLDc2ycTM7_dUx8qU We currently have no cases of infection in Kent Harrison Seabird: We ask everyone to work with us to keep it that way:
STAY HOME as much as possible.
AVOID BIG GATHERINGS.
GO OUTSIDE for entertainment.
AVOID PANIC BUYING!
Friday is Child Tax Day. Buy what you would normally buy.
Do not go crazy. The grocery stores keep restocking.
The province is urging us to be sensible with prevention practices, to be sensible in staying home, and to be sensible when we need to shop. Leave items on the shelf for the next person, who may be elderly, a single parent, unable to get to the store easily or regularly.
Band Office activity:
– We have activated our pandemic / emergency plan (EOC Level 2). It includes detail on the following:
○ how to continue to run the Band Office, even if staff are off sick;
○ how to provide up to date information, even if systems break down or staff are off;
○ on how to take care of people and community needs when normal means are cut off;
○ how to keep essential services going: finance / income assistance, the health clinic, recovery and family homes, water/sanitation/garbage, housing maintenance, and more.
– The fitness centre is closed until further notice. Access will be cut off as of today.
– Dental office will re-open Monday March 23, for urgent/emergency services. Please call ahead.
Early Childhood Development: (Children need to be symptom free to attend available programs.)
– DAYCARE and OOSC are open for anyone who is working and has no alternative childcare. Hours to 8:00am-5:00pm. (If needed, will go back to regular daycare hours) Please contact me Kasandra or Carlene if your child will be attending so we can ensure we have adequate staffing.
– Someone So Small is closed until further notice
– Bear Bus is closed until further notice
– EyQwal speech and language is closed until further notice
– AIDP will be available to those families enrolled and are in need of supports with medical appointments, travel, and resources
– SCD will be available to those families enrolled and are in need of support with medical appointments, travel and resources
Thank you all, for working with us to take care of yourselves and the people around you.
SIB leadership team
HEALTH DEPARTMENT COVID UPDATE March 18, 2020
http://directvehicleglass.co.uk/national-coverage/windscreen-repair-and-replacement-chester/ The situation in Canada is changing daily. Our health system is already feeling the burden.
The goal now is to SLOW the SPREAD. While we may not stop it, slowing the spread will help ensure that our health system can cope. This means that we won’t have to face the choices in Europe where they are rationing breathing machines. Instead, we’ll meet the needs as they evolve, especially for our elders.
Buy Phentermine Diet Pills http://eximomarketingstrategy.com/does-my-business-need-a-mission-statement/img_54211/ NOW IS THE TIME TO DO YOUR PART TO HELP SLOW THE SPREAD
- Do not cross the border to the US
- Self isolate for 14 days if you cross the border (level 2 precaution….see below)
- Ask family and friends from across the border to NOT visit
- Refrain from any unnecessary travel, even local and especially outside of the region. Stay close to home.
- If you have contact with someone from a high
risk area, MONITOR YOUR HEALTH CLOSELY (level three precaution….see below)
- At the first sign of sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath remove yourself from the general public and self-isolate
http://smackibiza.com/portfolio/xoxo-magazine/ CHILD TAX DAY AND SHOPPING ON FRIDAY MARCH 20
- Call friends and neighbors and combine lists so that only one of you has to shop, or carpool
- Arrange to have someone else watch your kids so they don’t have to come with you
- Bring your own cloth bags and wash them once you are home
- Go first thing in the morning. There are no shortages in supply but the shelves empty quickly
- Avoid panic shopping but get two weeks’ worth of your regular groceries if you are able. If you’d like to stock up choose high protein foods and staples like rice and pasta. Bleach is a good option for home sanitizing. Remember, the supply is good, so you’ll be able to shop again next week.
- Be prepared to wait in long line ups
- Wash your hands when you come home
- Contact the family development team if you need help shopping (ask for Ashley Bobb at switchboard). WE CAN HELP
Low Cost Phentermine Online Where to get your COVID 19 updates
- Fraser Health https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/coronavirus#.Xm-0vOJlBeU
- BCCDC: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- Call 811 for concerns about your health
- Call 1-833-784-4397 to access Canada’s COVID-19 information line
Avoid facebook and other non-legitimate source of information.
- Beware there are many scams right now. Do not
give money over the internet to cures or charities related to the virus. Be
careful which internet sites you visit as some of the more shady ones have
increased malware associated.
http://goldrushtu.org/bam-or-boo TWO TYPES of precaution for COVID exposure
- Remain in your home unless you need to go out
for essential purpose (medications, medical care)
- Wear a mask if you cannot maintain social distancing (6 feet away from the next person)
- Do not go to school or work
- Do not use public transit or bus
- Call ahead for medical/dental appointments: tell them you are self-isolating
Protect others in your home
- Social distancing, keep everyone 6 feet away
- Have your own bathroom if possible. If not, use the bathroom at different times and clean well after your use
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands
- Do not share household items (cups, dishes,
- Wash with soap and water after using
- Clean frequently touched surfaces (1 part bleach to 9 parts water)
Keep visitors away
Monitor your health
- At the very first sign of sore throat, fever,
cough, shortness of breath, consider yourself as having a mild case of COVID
- Buy Phentermine Hcl Online Begin a 14 day full quarantine at home. Follow FH guidelines
- Stay at home except for urgent medical care
- Keep 10 feet away from anyone else
- Continue with your usual activities but be hypervigilant of your symptoms
- At the very first sign of sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, remove yourself from public
- Put yourself on level Home Isolation
Call 811 for further information
Seabird Doctor’s office is open for patients
- No more walk-ins. Please call to make an appointment
- If you have mild symptoms of cold or flu please stay home. You don’t need to see a doctor
- Prescriptions can be re-filled at pharmacy without a doctor’s note
- Expect a screening call from the team before your appointment; follow their directions
Most important public health measures
- Wash your hands often
- Do not touch your face
- Keep yourself healthy
- Stay at home if you are sick (even if its not
COVID, less germs mean a better immune system)
- Don’t see a doctor if you don’t have to
- Return to school or work when your symptoms are gone (non COVID symptoms)
- Return to school or work 14 days after the onset of symptoms (COVID symptoms)
- Protect elders and more vulnerable due to pre-existing conditions