March 17, 2020 – Update
Minister Fleming Letter – COVID-19 March 17 2020
Please be advised that out of an abundance of caution and in light of the new measures put in place this morning in the province banning all gatherings of over 50 people, we will be closing the Elementary and High school for the remainder of this week, March 17-20. Our scheduled spring break period will go forward as planned from March 23 – 27. If there are any changes to the start date of school on March 30, 2020, we will advise you.
Pandemic response: Notice to the community
http://mtidispatch.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1593852219.1427779197692871093750 The SIB leadership team is working very hard to work keep our workplace and community safe and healthy. As such, we have taken the following steps:
http://wegoinin.com/2012/01/06/and-the-award-to-most-gangster-founding-father-goes-to/feed/ Disinfection controls:
– We ask that Band and community members phone if they need to speak with staff, where possible, to keep social distancing protocols.
– The primary care clinic has cancelled walk in clinics. We have scaled-up plans in place in case we have sick people in community, including setting up virtual access to our doctors.
– Patients are being pre-screened by phone, and advised not to come in if they have virus symptoms – they are directed to call 811, and we will then book them for testing and take them directly to an isolated clinic room through the Elders Lounge outside door.
– Sanitizing efforts in the Band Office have been doubled. All ‘high-touch’ areas are being sanitized numerous times per day. A stockpile of cleaning supplies has been ordered so that we are provisioned.
– We are asking that all staff that feel sick to GO HOME and take care of themselves. Even a cold means a weaker immune system.
– We have closed the schools one week earlier than the spring break closure. At this point, the school will be closed until March 30.
– The College will be closed until further notice. The only exception is the 3-day IFOT training that starts tomorrow and finishes Friday.
– We have closed the Early Childhood Development Centre preschool.
– Daycare will be limited to families working in essential services, so that people can continue to provide those essential services.
– OOSC will be available from 8-5 for those working in essential services.
– We will be providing support for essential staff to work from home where their job deliverables accommodate this. This will include laptops where needed and VPN / remote access.
– Essential staff includes people that are essential to keeping basic services running: health (including the recovery homes,, family home, home care, the primary care clinic, and emergency dentistry), housing, public works (custodial, sanitation, water, garbage etc.) and finance.
Gatherings of 50 people will not take place:
– Festival is cancelled
– The Nutrition Run is cancelled.
– The Easter event is cancelled.
– Funeral events (if any) will be postponed but for small cultural gatherings (e.g. burnings)
Thank you all, for working with us to take care of yourselves and the people around you.
http://soarvalleydental.com/temp/ The Novel Corona Virus is spreading quickly throughout the world. While it is in Canada, it hasn’t hit our region……YET!
Many of us will likely get the virus if/when it arrives. Most of us will experience something similar to a cold or flu. Some people will be sicker.
Some will need to be hospitalized. Phentermine Online Australia Be informed and be prepared.
View Seabird Island Health Brochure click here.
Notice from Fraser Health
March 16, 2020 – Update
March 13, 2020 – Update
http://directvehicleglass.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1594108655.3270809650421142578125 Buy Phentermine Hcl 37.5Mg Ministry of Education NOTICE.
Phentermine Doctor Online Dear Parents, Guardians and Staff,
As spring break begins, we want to ensure you have the latest information on BC’s response to the COVID-19 global pandemic. Yesterday, Health Minister Adrain Dix and Provincial Medical Health Officer (PHO) Dr.Bonnie Henry announced new actions and preventive measures.
View full document click here.