Draft Land Use Plan and Proposed Business Park Referendum
REFERENDUM DATE: May 4, 2017 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. at the Seabird Island Band Office
Information Sessions for the Draft Land Use Plan will be held:
- April 12, 2017, at Open House 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- April 24, 2017 between 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Seabird Island Band Office (Main Boardroom).
- May 2, 2017 between 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Seabird College Room 14C.
In light of advice from our Electoral Officer, we have made the decision to cancel the April 19 Draft Land Use Information Session. According to our Election Code, the foyer must be kept free of socialization during the voting period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Information Sessions for the Proposed Business Park will be held:
- April 12, 2017 between 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Seabird Island Band Office
- April 27, 2017 between 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Seabird Island Band Office (Main Boardroom)
This content is available to our Band Members only. Login to your mySeabird account to view this content or click register to sign-up for a mySeabird account today.
The user of this website hereby confirms that they are a Seabird Island Band Member. The user acknowledges that the information on this website is confidential and, as such, agrees to: (1) treat as confidential and preserve the confidentiality of all information; (2) not use the information for any improper purpose; (3) make no disclosure directly or indirectly of any information to any party without the written consent of the Seabird Island Band.