The Seabird Island Doctor’s Office offers First Nations and non-First Nations easily accessible, quality health care. Seabird Island is proud to employ two First Nations Doctors.
Services provided include:
- General family doctor appointments
- Diabetic Labs provided by the BC Biomedical Laboratories
- Blood pressure check-ups
- Physicals and mammogram clinics
- Walk-in Clinics on Tuesdays after 1:00pm
- Support network with referrals to services and programs available to our clients
The Seabird Island Band Doctor’s Office staff are committed to providing the best medical care available to our clients. The Support Network is designed to link together the many services provided internally by Seabird Island as well as external services that each client may be eligible for to enhance our clients care.
Am I eligible?
The Seabird Island Doctor’s Office services are open to all clientele.
How can I access this service?
Located within the Seabird Island Band Office, the Seabird Island Doctor’s Office is open 5 days a week.
Dr. Robert Fox: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Dr. Marcella Beaulieu: Thursday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Walk-ins: Tuesday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
To book an appointment with the doctor of your choice please fill out the form below or call our offices at (604) 796-2165.
To request and appointment, please complete the following form:
For general inquiries please contact:
Doctor’s Office Reception
Support Our Work
This service and all Seabird Island Band led services welcome donations.
Every donation makes an impact: every dollar helps. All funds donated will go directly to the service and programs of the Seabird Island Band.
Your donation will help First Nations families and support our goals to:
- Improve the health, living standards, and wellbeing of First Nations families,
- Create educational opportunities for First Nations people of all ages and education levels,
- Confront social and economical challenges First Nations people are faced with.