Seabird Island is doing its best to both protect and support the community. As such the Band Office has reduced its services to Essential Services only.
THE BAND OFFICE IS CLOSED BUT WE ARE STILL PROVIDING HEALTH SERVICES
Please call ahead to see the doctor or pharmacist.
the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines
VACCINE CLINIC POSTPONED
Clinic Coming Soon! Get your registration in!
Facebook LIVE Q&A: COVID-19 Vaccine
Clinic Coming Soon! Get your registration in! Download and fill out your registration for COVID-19 Vaccine; https://www.seabirdisland.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Vaccine-Registration_Questionairre_Community-Targeted.pdfPosted by Seabird Island Band on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Dates for Live Sessions are:
Zoom – Monday January 18 at 5pm
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘀: 𝟭𝟮𝟯𝟰𝟱
Facebook Live – January 21 at 5pm
You can expect an information package delivered door to door
Those who have questions and concerns can contact the office, we have staff working who can direct you to get assistance and find your answers.
- 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤:
- 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞:
Please call ahead to see the Doctor.
Please call ahead to see the Pharmacist.
Open for urgent/emergent only.
- Urgent Medical Transportation:
John Bobb – 604-798-4832
Contact if your child requires this service, essential services only.
- Income Assistance:
Erna Paul – 604-819-5313
- Employment questions:
Brian Govereau – 604-845-3843
- To access Canada’s COVID-19
information line: 1-833-784-4397
Stó:lō Service Agency: 604-824-3200
- All regular programming closed
- No acupuncture or massage
- Home Care, Home Support and Elders: visits by phone or in person as needed
- Maternal Child: required care is ongoing
- Nutrition one on one for food security only
- Immunizations call the medical clinic for appointment
- Recovery and family homes are open with new precautions
- Counseling by telephone
- Family Development visits and support as needed
Contact Seabird Health Staff
- Medical Benefits, Medical Transportation
Amanda Peters – 604-798-1267
- Home Support Workers & Better at Home
Tash – 604-793-6254
- Elders Support
Margarette – 604-845-7056
- Seabird Home Care, Wound Care, Diabetes
Dann – 604-796-2177
- Family Development
Ashley Bobb – 604- 991- 0800
- Mental Health
Lolly Andrew – 604 -997 – 6749
- Urgent Foot Care
Brittani – 604-793-3595
- Chawathil & Union Bar Clients Support
Audrey – 604-819-5303
- Shxw’owhamel & Scowlitz Client Support
Emma – 604-819-1050
- KKA, Skwah, Squiala Home Care Services
- Skwah Client Support
Pamela – 604-819-3656
- Cheam Client & Pandemic Support
Marlana – 604-798-7977
- MCH Nurse Prenatal, Post-natal & Midwife Support
Diana Phan – 604-765-8769
Pam Hope – 604-378-9318
Midwife – 604-316-5902
- Home Care Nurses for all Communities
Bonnie – 604-795-0297
- Cover Home Care in Various Communities
Lerinda – 604-991-0829
Ceilidh – 604-798-7199
- Call if you can’t get in touch with anyone else.
Liz – 604-819-0246
Apply for CERB benefit
The CERB provides a payment of $2,000 for a 4-week period (the same as $500 a week) for up to 16 weeks. After you apply, you should get your payment in 3 business days if you signed up for direct deposit. If you haven’t, you should get it in about 10 business days. View the below document to see who can apply and if you are eligible for the benefit.
B.C. Emergency Benefit
Source: B.C. Emergency Benefit for Workers
Online application for the B.C. Emergency Benefit for Workers opens May 1, 2020.
Find out if you’re eligible and what you can do now to prepare at gov.bc.ca/workerbenefit
Below you will find a summary of financial supports that are available to support people and businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.