Seabird Island Community Notices
Phentermine 50 August 4, 2020 Message from Chief Jim Harris
http://soarvalleydental.com/.env August 4, 2020
July 28, 2020 – Online Cod Phentermine Joint statement on BC’s COVID-19 response, latest updates
- “We can all enjoy our summer, and we know what we need to do to ensure COVID-19 does not take that enjoyment away.”
- “Let’s continue to take the necessary precautions to reduce the potential for COVID-19 to spread in our communities and among our friends and family.”
- “Start planning today for how you’re going to make your B.C. Day long weekend a safe one. Take the time to assess the risks before spending time with others and put measures in place to protect yourself and those around you.”
- “How will you give people the space to stay safe? Are you spending a short time together? Are the people you are with in your bubble? If you can’t say ‘yes’ to these questions, then say ‘no’ to the activity. Choose to do something else instead.”
- “Spending time outside is far safer than being indoors, so take advantage of the many options we have here in British Columbia. However, remember that ensuring you have a safe physical distance from others is important, no matter where you may be.”
- “The provincial health officer’s order on mass gatherings has been amended to limit the number of people in vacation accommodations, including for house, cabin, yurt and boat rentals, as well as hotel rooms.”
- “The number of people is limited to the capacity of the space, plus up to a maximum of five visitors. For example, if the capacity of the accommodation is four people, the maximum number of visitors allowed is five, for a total of no more than nine people. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure the order is adhered to by all guests and to ensure contact tracing information is collected for everyone – guests and visitors alike.”
- “When traveling, travel safely. Use your travel manners and be courteous and considerate of those around you. Don’t ask a venue or their staff to bend the rules. Rather, thank them for the efforts they are making to help keep all of us safe.”
- “Let’s use the summer days to bend our curve back down and help protect everyone in B.C.”
July 28, 2020 – http://directvehicleglass.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Arnold-Clark@2x.png Traveling? Please stay safe!
Traveling by car is the safest option. In your car have only those folks that are in your bubble.
Plan ahead so that you know where you are going and where you will stop along the way.
Camping and outdoor living is much safer than hotels and motels.
Avoid any crowded area, or where groups are together indoors.
Stay six feet away from anyone not in your bubble.
- Make sure you have hand sanitizer and wipes with you. Use them every time you get back into your vehicle after a stop
- Use rest stops instead of gas stations for bathroom breaks
- Bring your own food or use take out instead of sitting in restaurants
Wash your hands often! And remember to NOT touch your face.
Make the most of your time with those in your bubble. These restrictions offer opportunities to connect in ways that we might not otherwise.
July 28, 2020 – Public Works, Housing & Custodial
There is no recycling today, http://sindenlightgun.com/blog/general-update-march-2020/?replytocom=2103 they will pick up tomorrow.
July 27, 2020 – Nova Pacific Environmental LTD. Opportunity
Greetings Seabird Island folks, I hope you are all excellent and things are going well in the community
NPE needs 1 more person for our summer fish salvage/ditch maintenance crew. We see this as a good potential opportunity to provide experience for members of the Seabird Island community and help develop capacity.
We sent a similar invitation for candidates last month but did not receive and response. NPE has hired two candidates but will need at least one additional staff starting by mid-August and we’d like to extend the invitation again in an effort to further build our relationship.
The work involves primarily fish and amphibian salvage prior to and during removal of excess vegetation in ditches and creeks. Currently it is expected most of this work will be in Chilliwack and the candidate should have reliable transport to the area. Having and electrofishing certification is preferred but potentially not necessary.
If you are aware of any potential candidates, please let us know. As the need has arisen suddenly, we are looking to conduct interviews in the next few days.
Michael Phentermine Hcl Purchase Michael Richard, B.Sc. Geo/Env. Sci.
Nova Pacific Environmental Ltd.
97 N Renfrew Street, Vancouver BC V5K 3N6
http://mtidispatch.com/search/guangdongymcf.cn C: 778.868.3483 O: 604.251.5216
July 21, 2020 – UPDATE
We hear and understand the community’s concern with respect to the scare we had yesterday regarding the community member that had flu-like symptoms and the worry that you or a loved one have potentially been exposed to Covid-19.
Please note that in BC if there is a positive case anywhere, anyone who has been in contact with that individual would be contacted by Fraser Health Public Health (typically within 24 hours of the test result). The contact tracing in BC is one of the strongest in North America so rest assured that your best interests are being monitored. While privacy is protected, if you have been exposed you would know very quickly.
Please do your part in keeping our community safe. Please be calm, be kind and be safe.
We will continue to provide information as we can and have been.
http://goldrushtu.org/no-fly-tying-class-september Chief Jim Harris
http://fromthefinney.co.uk/features/david-buchanan-exclusive-the-squad-the-club-the-play-offs-and-wembley/?relatedposts_hit=1 July 21, 2020 Message from Chief Jim Harris
http://penpapersteel.com/interviews/11-31-rob-quirk/ July 20, 2020
Seabird Community Members and Staff
A community member exhibited flu like symptoms earlier today and has undergone Covid 19 testing. In the unlikely case that there has been community exposure, the affected community member will be notified by Fraser Health Public Health within 24 hours.
This is a reminder for all of us living and working on SIB that the community is still closed to visitors (unless approved by Leadership), social distancing must be maintained, and socializing should only be within your household bubble.
The Band office has been following and adhering to all of the safety precautions and steps as laid out by Public Health Officials since the beginning of this crisis. We are taking all safety measure and have adjusted safety protocols as follows;
- All staff are required to check their symptoms before coming into work every day, staying home if they’re sick;
- Maintaining a minimum six feet away from others at all times;
- Reducing the amount of staff at the office – maximum 2 people per office and only where offices are big enough;
- Where possible staff are working remotely from home;
- Wall mounted hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building;
- Signage reminding people to wash hands often;
- Having reusable masks available for any staff member requesting one;
- Custodial staff cleaning high touch areas every hour;
- All bathrooms being cleaned 4 to 5 times daily;
- All staff are required to read and sign the Agreement to Comply with the Safety Protocols
This is a reminder for all of us to do our part in keeping our community safe. Everyone please be calm, be kind and be safe.
Buying Phentermine 37.5 Mg Chief Jim Harris
Phentermine 37.5 Buy Now July 10, 2020
Canada’s Investing in Canada’s Infrastructure: Community, Culture, Recreation program has approved a financial contribution for the building of a culture center and longhouse at Seabird. This has been a project dream for a long time, and we will now start the process of finalizing the design, the location, and the building thereof. The completion date is to be March 31 2025.
Currently Seabird Island Band uses the gymnasium in the Band Office for gatherings and events, including ceremonies and community dinners. Seabird has been in need of an adequate and inspired gathering space, to preserve traditions, educate the next generations, embrace our language and celebrate our culture. The federal infrastructure dollars will provide a public meeting space to share knowledge, space for traditional crafts like weaving and basketry, and for drumming, dancing, and other longhouse activity. It will be accessible to all ages and abilities, and meet our own and federal energy efficiency standards.
http://whiffaway.com/staging/wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml July 7, 2020 Message from Chief Jim Harris
How To Order Prescription Phentermine July 6, 2020 – Bus Rout Notice
Seabird Island bus stop will be temporarily moved.
The 22 Hope will pick up at the Esso station and then continue on to Hope and or Agassiz.
Please refer to the link attached for update and/or changes, new guidelines and regulations under “Alerts”
Phentermine 37.5 Mg Buy Online Canada July 2, 2020
When you come across a closed gate, please respect the closure and stay out of the area for your own safety. Read attached flyer for more important information.
Buy Real Phentermine 37.5 June 26, 2020
Community Notice – Recycling
Any items that are not accepted will be left in the recycling bin.
Please refer to the laminated list of accepted and non-accepted item that were stapled to your recycling bin as well as the do’s and don’ts the team handed out door to door. If you do not have or misplaced your copy please contact the Public Works team at the Band Office.
http://nutritionpedia.com/5-ways-to-cleanse-your-body-of-toxins/ July 7, 2020 is the first recycling day in Seabird that the sanitation team will not be accepting recycling in blue bags. If recycling is in a blue bag it will not be picked up. Please have all your recycling Buy Phentermine Houston loose in your blue bin.
Pop cans & bottles
http://directvehicleglass.co.uk/configindex.php?daksldlkdsadas=1 June 25, 2020 – Road Closure
Seabird Island Road between Chowat Road and Charles Drive http://hillfarmpark.com/?author=16 will be closed on Friday, June 26 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm for Grad. There will be a detour around the soccer field.
We are delighted to have an opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of our 2020 graduating class. Unfortunately, due to the Provincial Heath Officer’s order as well as the closure of Seabird Island Band to guests this is a closed event for those on the guest list only.
If you have questions, please contact the school at 604-796-3061.
June 25, 2020 – Online Employment Training
June 24, 2020 Message from Chief Jim Harris
June 24, 2020
Phentermine No Prescription Cash On Delivery The 2020 Education Celebration and Awards 2020 are Cancelled due to the current restrictions of COVID 19.
All Grade 12 , Post-Secondary Graduate and Honour Roll students will be contacted for arrangements to receive the gifts and incentives.
It will be arranged for the gifts and incentives to be picked up or mailed.
If you have any questions contact Cindy Kelly email@example.com or http://sindenlightgun.com/blog/mailing-list/?replytocom=952 604-997-3956 by telephone or text.
June 23, 2020 – FNHA Community COVID 19 Safety Planning Guide
June 15, 2020 – Message to Community
As you know, FNHA strives to find the best ways possible to serve First Nations and Indigenous people in BC, and we are always exploring ways to better connect with those we serve. In response to feedback received from communities, we are excited to announce the launch of the new FNHA Mobile App.
The Mobile App creates the opportunity to receive direct information to support the health, wellness, and safety of BC First Nations. The current COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the importance and value of immediate access to urgent and evolving information, and the Mobile App serves as a simple platform for important updates and resources.
June 9, 2020 Message from Chief Jim Harris
http://fromthefinney.co.uk/wp-login.php June 8, 2020
Buy Phentermine Online Overnight Shipping Each band member off-reserve is eligible for a $100 (in Canadian dollars) gift card, in lieu of a hamper. If you have not already done so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 604 796 6877, to provide your current address for mailing purposes. Cards are being mailed out this week. The opportunity is valid until the end of June, 2020.
http://goldrushtu.org/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1593722966.2014439105987548828125 Seabird Healthy living contest
Seabird health will be hosting a virtual contest online –promoting safety, health and wellness and social distancing we have a contest opening on Facebook J
- Please join the Seabird Nutrition page
- We would like to see pictures and posts promoting wellness: physical activities, gardening, healthy recipes self-care tips, traditional food preparation and more
- Please limit 1 post per household per day
- Contest will be open until June 22, 2020
- Prizes include: 6 trout and 6 spring fishing rods and accessories from Kent Outdoors
For more info please contact the nutrition team at
604 796 6829
http://soarvalleydental.com/practice-gallery/ June 8, 2020
Please apply to the summer student jobs that you qualify.
Phentermine Yellow Capsules To Buy June 5, 2020
Phentermine Order Online Consult June 3, 2020
To Seabird Island Band members living outside the region and waiting for gift cards in lieu of COVID support hampers:
The gift cards have not yet been received, and have thus not yet gone in the mail. We ordered the gift cards some weeks ago but are still awaiting delivery. We apologize for this delay, and appreciate your understanding. We are doing what we can to hasten them along. As soon as we receive them, the labels and envelopes are ready to go. Stay safe.
http://fromthefinney.co.uk/author/paul/ May 27, 2020
May 26, 2020
http://goldrushtu.org/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1593658112.6574299335479736328125 Chief Jim Harris – Message to Community
The Loblaw / Superstore gift cards for off-reserve members were ordered but have not yet arrived at SIB. The cards will be sent out, with registered mail, as soon as they arrive. For those that live in the USA, please arrange that your card be sent to a family member in Canada, and that they then transfer the funds to you. Only Loblaw / Superstore cards will be distributed.
For now, we are offering weekly challenges for the younger youth, supplies will be given for these. Under normal circumstances this program would be modeled similar to the drop-in youth program, after school drop in during the school year. In the summer, youth camps.
http://soundocity.com/staging/wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml June 1st we will be doing a draw for a prize
Order Phentermine 37.5 From Mexico Anyone who joins the page will be entered into the draw!!
May 20, 2020
Chief Jim Harris – Message to Community
May 19, 2020
Notice to off-reserve Seabird Island Band Members
Firstly, SIB staff and Chief and Council hope that you are well, staying safe and yet connected to you and yours. Thank you for doing your best to follow the guidelines communicated by your local health authority to stay safe and healthy.
Seabird Island Band will be providing gift cards to Seabird Island Band members living off reserve. The gift card will be in lieu of a hamper, in a gesture to support off-reserve Band members during the COVID pandemic.
One gift card will be issued per household. Please send an email to email@example.com, or call 604 796 6877, to provide your current address for mailing purposes. The cards will be put in the mail by May 22, 2020. (Please do not expect them the very next day – the postal service is dealing with Christmas-like volumes during this stay-at-home time!)
This will pass: keep in touch with your community and your loved ones!
May 19, 2020 – Class of 2020 Announcement
May 14, 2020 – Overdose Alert
May 13, 2020
Seabird Island Approach with ISC Formula
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
The funding formula for First Nations as explained on the ISC website:
‘On-reserve and self-governing First Nations communities will receive funding directly from ISC. The amount provided to each community takes into account a base amount of $50,000 per community, the total number of people living in the community (based on the 2016 Census), and is then subject to possible adjustments based on remoteness (we are not considered remote) and Community Wellbeing index scores.’
This formula does not include off-reserve funding. Seabird Island Band has applied for off-reserve supports as well.
What the funding is intended for: view FULL document >>
May 12, 2020
Notice Seabird Island Community Members
Open Fire Ban
May 16, 2020 to September 30, 2020
Please be advised that an open burning ban will come into effect for Seabird on May 16th.
This does not include campfire ban this will take effect at a later date.
- The ban will be in effect until Sept 30th (people will be able to burn again Oct 1st) unless we specify otherwise in the fall.
- There will be no burn permits issued till after September 30th, 2020
Seabird Island Fire Dept.,
2895 Chowat Rd, Agassiz, BC, V0M1A2
Emergency call 911
Message from Chief Jim Harris