Important Day School Documents
We write to provide information regarding the Indian Day School class action. Since claims cannot be amended after they have been submitted, Claimants are strongly encouraged to carefully complete their Claim Form before submitting it to the Claims Administrator (Deloitte) to avoid delays. Claimants can reach Class Counsel for help at 1-844- 539-3815 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is also on the cover page of the Claim Form and on page 5 where the Claimants signs the form.
Please note that the deadline to submit a Claim Form is July 13, 2022, leaving approximately two months for Claimants to file their Claim Form. That said, the Settlement Agreement provides a possible extension period of six (6) months – extending the deadline to January 13, 2023.
- 12718 IDS Infographic_Roles and Responsibilities_EN.zip – 6,646 KB
- 12718 IDS Applying as Estate Rep Infographic_EN.zip – 7,734 KB
- Mental Health Resources.zip – 117 KB
- Indian Day Schools Claim Form EN.zip – 3,699 KB
- EN Materls – 9986 IDS Financial Literacy Resources EN1.zip – 2,024 KB
- EN Material – Helpful Tips.zip – 66,061 KB
- EN Materials – 9986 IDS Claim Process LevelDown_EN_FINAL.zip – 146,801 KB
- EN Materials – 9986 IDS Claim Process Level 2-5_EN_FINAL.zip – 1,296,303 KB
- EN Materials – 9986 IDS Claim Process Level 1_EN_FINAL.zip – 977,756 KB